B B

wut

This. This was the beginning of work. This. This was the beginning of the legendary artist crew. This. This the most original thing. I-It's good, is basically, basically the summary.

I love you, CC.

PineappleClocks Abduction PineappleClocks Abduction

Wunderbar!

Yes, the biggest baddest sexiest motherfucker is back with a sequel.

I'm serious, I loved this.

Happy Clock Day.

Peggey Movie Peggey Movie

Hahahaha, great.

So now I get you put the movie within this ultimate Peggey flash.

That was seriously great.

Biggest Asshole (friend) you have come to know, Takeout

topcatyo responds:

Happy Clock Day!

-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

Edd!

It's me, GuyOfJoel from SheezyArt. This one was just- complete greatness. I wish I could have fiven'd it when it was still under judgment so that I may have gotten a free protection point. It's clearly aware you would get it from a triumph like this one.

The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

The fruit of labors coming into... fruition!

Finally, it's out! Like most of us Clocks, we have been waiting for this to come out for days. Now, I know people are going to keep 0'ing because this is being reviewed by only clocks or something, but fact is, they probably haven't even got into it. I saw no flaws, and I loved the fact that most of those who participated really pulled through and made a huge collaboration, all together.

ClockCrew responds:

A lot of Clocks - myself included - have been waiting months and months :p

-Tree

LL - Greetings LL - Greetings

Nice LL Submission.

Hey, this is Takeout. I would have to say that this flash was good, but there were a few flaws, for one thing, the sudden starting was a bit startling, perhaps an introduction. The whole Guitar Hero hack song was a tad long, good, but a bit long. Other than that, I think this is a good one. Happy Lock Day indeed.

KKyuubi responds:

I just wanted to use as much of the pure awesomeness that is Fury of the Storm as I could. Also, it was supposed to be long, that was the joke!

GHL was confused at why he was being forced to listen to Wizard Lock play GH over the phone, so he just hung up.